Program administrators who are currently using the portfolio tool in CoursePlus have been an invaluable partner in helping to make that tool better. Based on their feedback, we've added the following features to the portfolio tool in CoursePlus:
- Touchpoints can be configured to send an automated reminder to those students who have not completed the touchpoint up to 7 days before the touchpoint is due.
- A new report has been added which shows a grid view of all touchpoints, all students in a cohort, and an indicator of the status of student work on each touchpoint.
- "Students who have completed this touchpoint" is now shown on touchpoints where no advisor check-in is required on the the main administration page for a program.
- A "Past Touchpoints" tab has been added to the main administration page for a program. Past touchpoints are displayed in reverse chronological order.
- A "Program Coordinator" role has been added to the type of advisor roles someone can be assigned.
- Advisors can now attach files to a reflection review.
Posted by Brian Klaas at 2:27 PM - Categories: CoursePlus