The team at the Center for Teaching and Learning responsible for CoursePlus works closely with the faculty and adminsitrative staff using portfolios in their degree programs. We get a lot of requests for enhancements and improvements to the portfolio, and we work hard to make as many of those requests happen. To that end, here's a list of changes we've made to the portfolio tool in the second academic term:
- A report showing when all reminders for a touchpoint were sent to students or advisors has been added to the main program administration page.
- A "Mark as Done" or "Mark as Ready for Review” button now appears on all touchpoints set up by program administrators. This will ensure that completion information shows up in the administrative reports even if the touchpoint doesn’t require advisor review or administrator notification.
- Notification to admins that a student has completed a touchpoint is no longer tied to the touchpoint requiring advisor review. Admins can be notified that a student has completed a touchpoint even if the touchpoint does not require advisor review.
- Clicking on the link to a student touchpoint in the "Ready for Advisor Review" email message no longer redirects you to the My Courses page immediately after logging in to CoursePlus.
- A link to Faculty Self-Service in SIS has been added to the advisor dashboard in the portfolio.
Posted by Brian Klaas at 8:55 AM - Categories: